Sunday, December 8, 2013

By Grace We Are His

I dreamed I was making cash register entries for purchases. I made an incorrect entry and couldn't figure out how to delete the entry and enter the correct entry.
I was becoming quite stressed about this and began thinking :
My whole life is like this- I've made a wrong entry and no one will help me correct it!
Then I began to think about a Skype relationship turned sour. A lost soul who had never wanted to listen to the gospel and now seemed bitter and not civil in communication . 
Another wrong entry.
I woke up realizing that I needed to preach the gospel to myself. 
Jesus the perfect Son of God stayed perfectly under the authority of God the Father-
Jesus has corrected all my wrong entries and given me His right standing with God.
I don't deserve His forgiveness ; I can't earn His pardon. 
Grace: God's Riches At Christ's Expense

What is God saying to me? 
Stop all Skype relationships? 
Not necessarily.. But remembering why I am here- I don't belong here- earth is not my home-
I am on the Lord's side - I belong to Him 

I awoke thinking of the message of this old hymn

Who is on the Lord's Side?


How about you? 
Questions or comments? 

1 comment:

  1. Great message, Mom. He's still working on you (and me)!

    ReplyDelete